Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Trip home from Mayo #3






There's nothing like a bowl of P.F. Chang's wanton soup. Yummmmiee. It got foggy and gray before I left for home. And it really matched the way I felt. Dr. Smart I still feel is correct in his opinion that my pain is coming from inside of my body. Now the Mayo is sending me to someone to rub and loosen up muscles and nerves. I'm so confused and hazy myself, exactly like the weather.

My hair got redder when I thought about how my husband could and should be driving me here. At least one of the times. I love him and I maybe shouldn't be writing this but it I am mad. I wondered if Dr. Hot would have taken my problems more seriously if my 7 ft husband was sitting next to me describing my pain and puking, and how I am sick all of the time. I really wish my husband had been there. I noticed that there weren't many people alone in the Mayo Clinic waiting rooms and I didn't like being one of them. And then puking all morning and driving across the state? Where is my tiara? I know I had one. I need to put it back on when I get home to show my status in my household.

On my husband's behalf I must add that I've been this sick lump of a woman on and off for years now. Mumbling about pain and sometimes hobbling. As you can imagine, I'm not the sexual energy bunny I used to be. I'm nothing like I used to be. And when you consider that we have only been married for almost six years, wow. It's like I skipped middle age. He is twelve years my senior but I'm the elderly needy one.

Can sick girls still be princesses?

I thought my mother-in-law who recently passed away. My husband inherited the Honda CRV I was driving and I haven't even cleaned the inside of it because it smells like her. Or, I like to think it does. I love and miss her so much. She would be very proud of me for driving across the state to get help for myself.

Ahh, a sighting, a sighting. Three baby deer eating along the highway. Too close might I add, but how exciting! So indescribably cute! I wanted to stop and shu them into the woods, but I was afraid they would run into traffic.

A man walked ON the white line on the highway. On the white line.

No comments:

Post a Comment