Monday, October 12, 2009

Puppy wants a yellow flower





Alright, we'll get you one on the way home tomorrow. Today I see the PMR doctor and tomorrow is the big day I talk to the vascular surgeon. Things this time are going smoother already-no offense Dr. Hot. I was on stand-by this morning at 7:30 am for my PMR appointment. I brought enough reading material for a couple of hours. I didn't wait for two minutes before they called my name and told me I have an appointment at 1:30 today. Instead of waiting around for hours, they made it easy. Instead of staying at the Inn at the Mayo I'm staying at the other hotel on the Mayo property the Courtyard Marriott. The rooms are smaller but MUCH cleaner. And the staff is very customer service friendly. This trip is really feeling like I'm at the Mayo Clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment