Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New Eyes

Feeling sick and alone (still no call from Dr. Hot) I went to see the new local gastro doctor. His office fit me in right away because I was in pain. Well, that was refreshing.

His office was very homey and non-hospital like. His paper work was minimal, that was a first. No asking for my life's history, again, refreshing.

This gastro Doctor, Dr. New Eyes didn't think my pain was coming from scar tissue. After careful thought and conversation he said, "I think your pancreas isn't producing enough enzymes. Too see, you can take the enzymes and if your body doesn't need them it will just get rid of it and there are no side effects. It could be a hernia or something else, but let's try this first."

The story girl in me took this new information and ran with it. Yippee!! All day long I thought, this could be it, this could be it!!!!! I knew of two people that had horrible pain problems that involved their pancreas malfunctioning.

I am very curious to hear what Dr. Hot has to say about all of this.

To readers:I get behind in blogging, so the dates on the blog may not go with the dates in the blog. I'm trying to keep a time line even if I don't post for a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment