Monday, October 12, 2009

3rd time at Mayo






Puppy does not like the new flower Orange, he wants one like the yellow ones we saw driving up. He's very upset.

The drive was beautiful once again and this time I got very close to horses, cows and billie goats. When I sweet talked the horses, they ignored me. When I sweet talked the cows, the all stared at me and slowly walked toward me. They were very interested and I can tell they have heard sweet talk before. Then the billie goats. I pulled over, ready for ant hills this time with my Doc Martin boots. (I used to wear them to rock concerts so I could jump in the mosh pit and my feet wouldn't get trampled on-ahh, my old healthy days. Now my stomach feels like the mosh pit.) I started my "hi sweetie, your so beautiful" hello and they all came running to the fence, naahhaaaing and acting like dogs who haven't seen their owner in a week. It was CHARMING, they were rubbing on the fence like cats, like they wanted me to jump the fence and play with them. It's like I've already died and I'm in heaven on FL 301.

No comments:

Post a Comment