Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dr. Hot called personally



I feel like a queen because the doctor called me yesterday. He said he's referring me to a vascular surgeon about the SMA, a PMR doctor and the pain clinic. His nurse will call me back with the appointments. Yikes, three appointments. Stomach hurting. Okay, I'll go.

I thought about how much money this is all going to cost. An ugly picture moment. I love this ugly picture of me. I used to have a small photo album of ugly photo's of me, some from childhood that were so funny. I moved like 15 times and lost track of it. Bummer.

After it sank in-more money being spent on Sick Girl-I checked my small stock account. The number was high and when I clicked on gain/loss it said I was up by 70%. I stared at it for ten minutes, then printed it out to show my husband. Technically, if I sell some of my Whole Foods stock tomorrow morning, I can pay for my hotel for a week or so if need be in Jacksonville at the Mayo Clinic. I do miss cable. Just kidding. Kick ass. Life is sweet. My terra is shining!!! I rule! I made money while being sickly all year. I sat on my but and made money. Why do I have to be sick, I'd rather go shopping.

Finally, I'm seeing a surgeon. And I get to drive down 301 again from Ocala to US 10.
Thank you Dr. Hot for taking my situation seriously and coming through! You rock. Your hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment