Friday, September 25, 2009

The Mayo Clinic came through




Dr. Hot says I most likely do not have SMA syndrome. Yippee! The MRI showed a little compression but not alot. He told me to see a physical medicine dr. A rehab dr. He thinks that I may have scar tissue/muscle/nerve problems that can be helped by therapy. And do see a pain doctor, but not just for pain meds. Thank goodness, because I hate pain meds. Dr. Hot also said I will keep in touch with him and see how things go-if he is right. I'm so happy I most likely don't have SMA syndrome. I head home tomorrow and hope I feel well enough to take tons of pictures and videos of beautiful Florida.

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy! Go to yoga with me too, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad for you! You should go to yoga - it would be such a good thing to do for yourself. AND ... we have to keep up with the Reiki, at least twice weekly at your convenience.

    So happy you're back!

    ReplyDelete