Saturday, September 12, 2009

I hope I don't have SMA syndrome

A CATSCAN said I may have it. SMA syndrome is some horribly rare thing that can be deadly and the surgery to fix it sounds serious. Two doctor's said I don't have it. I'm really sick like I have it. Hopefully it will be something easier like scar tissue or a thyroid problem. Or maybe they will open me up and pull out a beach towel that was left in me after my first surgery at the Dropper's Hospital. I leave tomorrow and am so nervous. Brave soldier, my husband keeps saying. WAh, I don't want to drive alone but I got my appointment moved up and my husband is in the middle of a big job. Anyone out there live close to the Mayo Clinic and wouldn't mind a house guest? $160 per night at the hotel next to the hospital, yikes, hope I'm not staying long.
Love to all---


1 comment: