Sunday, September 13, 2009

I made it!


Ahh, rural Florida, how beautiful and lush. Just before leaving Pinellas county a yellow butterfly hit my windshield-how truly aweful! But why do I care more about the butterfly then the other splattered bugs? Anyways, 25 bugs later I entered no man's land. Did you ever notice that all the anti-abortion billboards are in rural areas that need more people? If they moved those signs to any city, they would be paint balled by all of the people that live with too many people. Free roaming cows were everywhere, so why were 8 cattle egrets all following this one cow? He moved two feet, they all puffed up their wings and flew two feet. That cow must be really nice. The most amazing thing I saw was at mile marker 345 a woman in a white car thought she blew a tire (there was pieces of a tire on the expressway) so she stopped her car-in the middle of the FAST LANE-she got out and bent over in front of her car to check her tires. No flashers, no brake lights, I'm not kidding. Right when I was thinking "should I stop and help her" I ran over a flattened unidentifiable large animal. As you can guess I did not stop. Oh my, I'm so glad I made it here safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment