Thursday, September 17, 2009

I miss my big kitty



I miss my big kitty, poodle and porch lizard.
Today I drove to St. Augustine to have lunch. Very beautiful and lush. Wish I had felt better, the walking was too much for me. I did buy my husband a porcelain pipe from the 1700's. And I ate a delicious chicken crepe and boston lettuce salad-this is the only lettuce I buy and no one has ever served it to me before. Cool. It is soft and dainty and digests well.
After my fifth bowel prep experience I think that we should close all of the jails and open bowel prep centers. Problem solved.
This old white guy with a Jackson Mississippi license plate drove around St. Austine with anti Obama stickers on his car-NO OBAMA-Impeach OBAMA. I take it he drives around Mississippi with that car, how is it that he is still alive?
I know lots of people are upset about the healthcare thing, but, take it from Surgery Girl. There is nothing worse that being ill. Nothing. In this rich country we need to take care of everyone's health first. I have Blue Cross of FL, my ass is completely covered. I would be willing to trade some of my full coverage for someone else who has none and is not being treated at all. (I won't have to under Obama's plan) I fear that if anything happens to my husband I won't be able to pay for my insurance, and I know in 10 years it will be like 1500 a month and I won't be able to afford that anyway. This stresses me out.
Thanks to Blue Cross of FL for paying for all of my tests. My Blue Cross Buddah.
But it is nice to know that I can always move to France and they will take care of me-no shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment