Thursday, September 24, 2009

Back here at the Mayo






Flower fell apart and wasn't up for the trip. Puppy and I made it to the Mayo Clinic again. I felt really bad yesterday and today which made driving a drag and I didn't stop and take as many pictures as I wanted. Hoping I'll feel good on the way home. Very nervous to see Dr. Hot tomorrow after my MRI. I'm nervous because he may not find out what's wrong with me and also because I faxed him a letter complaining. I'm nervous because he may find something really bad. I keep thinking positive things and I believe that the Mayo Clinic is as good as I heard. We'll see. My friend gave me a rekie (spell?) massage and said I was "hot" on the sore spot on my back. She is the third massage person to say that. Last night I was so hot on the middle of my belly and on my back in the same spot. I took my temperature with a strip, my forehead was normal, but my hot spot was three lines higher. Maybe this information can help Dr. Hot figure this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment